2007年8月15日星期三

我必须要走...要XX

Finally, after 3 weeks I've exempted from Engineering Math....





Shud i be happy?






Shud be, but it wasnt as i expected. I got this fren, we have the same certificate(UEC), y he can exempted frm Engineering Math and I cant? I ask the head of Foundation Engineering and she said "Exemption only for 1 semester.."

WTF! WHY!?!?! STPM can exempted 2 sem and UEC can only for 1 sem? These UNI look down on UEC izzit? FXXX! I know I dn really listen in cls, but when in exams, at least i open book and study ok! i gt red marks or lowest marks or wadever i still got study ok! The point is... when UEC test comes, it's HARD!(for me la)

For the past few weeks, i keep on asking the head, "WHY cant?", "Why my fren can, i cant?", "Why STPM can, UEC cant?" Why here Why there... coz it's really pissed off when u can save rm1500 and they wouldnt allow u...

Until 2day, i go to Eng Math Cls. The lecturer told me the truth. Actually i wasnt able to study in this Uni. My result only can bring me to Foundation of Commerce.

THEN WHY I CAN IN FOUNDATION IN IT?

Remains a mystery, mayb foundation in IT less ppl and if u wanna come, juz come in! or mayb there's problem with my agent. I WANNA KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS THING? CCB! If i cant get in Foundation in IT so go ahead la, i can study in SWIMBURNE or other UNI. DN RUIN PPL'S FUTURE BY JUZ SIMPLY DO UR FXXKIN' "let this guy in" AND GET UR SALARY!

DIAO! They simply juz let me in and like i must do wadever they say, i cant exempt from any other subject, lalalalala..... FUK OFF!!!

I gt this fren, u guys guess how he get in Foundation Engineering? He din take SPM and UEC....




JUNIOR UEC!!!

that's right! JUNIOR UEC! WTF!! PPL can go in Foundation ENGINEERING by using JUNIOR UEC BOR~ and why i cant leh?

TOTALLY MCB KNN CCB unfair...

"life's unfair", ya i believe it, and for the 1st time in my life, it happens on my side! Good! Shud be proud of it. "Clap Clap Clap" im seriously giv him my middle finger! ............mlm =.= mlm

Fine! and she said "Ur UEC overall is not gd, ur fren's result is better". DUH! If my overall is good, i will be in YEAR 1 lor! that's why i ask for exemption! I gt 2 frens, their result can like.... study Foundation 1st semester and nx semester go for degree. However, the student services say cant. When they found out they can, it's already semester 2. DIAO! If i were one of them, i'll FXXX the guy who's responsible for this stuff, and use stick to cucuk his XXXhole!!! 粗倾!

k anyway, this case has made a lot of trouble for my frens and the lecturers. Im really sry and thank you. Although "it's ok", i really feel sry inside my heart. Finally case is over, and im exempted frm Engineering Math.

Perhaps i shud consider going Swimburne nx year...

20 条评论:

Caren 说...

study halfway den come grab ur sofa..

Caren 说...

really meh? wan go swinburne?? don lar.. come perth Curtin.. hehez..

DontTellYou 说...

wad the toot

c and b caren...

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 说...

no $$ to go yeh!
got 70% will go Swimburne nx year

t.R.a.C.y 说...

walau,y so geh liao....
uni do thgs like tat...realli will bek chek eh,i can feel wat u feel too..
sometimes reali feel suck by them!
u go swinburne?then can meet u at melb nx year woi!!!
fast fast~

JJ 说...

china the best la...

everything cheap

even shoot chick also cheap....

come here la..

i 罩 you

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 说...

y u go melbourne nx year?
pek chek chim, it's like bcoz of me, everything wana change...

CHEEBYE!

LinGLinG 说...

life's unfair.. yeah really..
dun angry long.. mai jiet.. mai jiet..

tan, a yeo's brand! 说...

息怒
哈哈
过来我这里把

说...

Tell me more about the thing wei

First of all u muz know STPM is memang higher grade then UEC , dun doubt that .

World Ranking STPM this year is no.2 ady but UEC still higher than Alevel and SAM(lanjiao)

so ur Fren STPM can but u cant , tat is still can be accepted.

Bout the Uni system , i think ...
sorry for my criticize but dun you guy heard be4 that MIRI CURTIN has always got so much problem ?

Mayb many ppl wanna debate and squash down my opinion , i'm sorry but these is wad i heard ppl say .

that's y my bro still dun let me go for MIRI Curtin.

For my own plan , Curtin is still one of my target , so is a bit 矛盾.
But the main reason is i tired of studying foundation ady .

No matter wad result i get this year , i will go for it . No more retake !!!!

The only thing that i think is totally 荒谬 is , Junior UEC !!!

That is a fucking shit useless cert , but u say ur fren use it to enrol ???

CIBAI ...

好歹i oso 6A student , i dunno got such KANG TAO ...

i seriously dun beliv a uni can accept tis kind of shit ...


is too shit

and manutd is ...... haizzz

JJ 说...

manutd is jus like li zhong wei n huang miew zhu....haiz....2 fei kah..

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 说...

UEC, STPM, SEM, A-level
all same type of certificate but just different level..

Hope it doesnt happend in degree,
im so pissed...

my junior UEC also nt bad de ok! DIAO!

the junior UEC case, im still angry also.. fXXkin MCB KNN unfair..

nvm, just let it be the past, time tells

jonas 说...

junior UEC??? then that means just 16 years old can go in liao???hahah....

t.R.a.C.y 说...

if junior UEC can apply degree,tat uni can fcking get out!!!
geh liaw chin.....

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 说...

shud say...
mayb ppl 靠关系 to go in

CHEEBYE!

tmacliang1 说...

cibai... use chinese la.
difficult see

LinGLinG 说...

update woi!!

禾口 说...

一團英文

update woi!!!!!!!!!!

garywong 说...

頂你,不管你遇到甚麼困難
都希望你能像當初跟我說
天無絕人之路時候的你
一樣的堅強
祝你好運

JJ 说...

ngeh ngeh jiam jiam mai kia